- Baking cookies and other treats together (we suggest the classic peanut butter blossom cookies – here’s the recipe!)
- Having a movie marathon with your favorite holiday films (yes, Die Hard is a holiday movie!)
- Going ice skating or skiing (even at your local mall)
- Taking a walk to look at holiday lights (Houston’s best is Pecan Grove)
- Having a game night with board games or card games (charades and Pictionary are fun for any size party)
- Wrapping presents and decorating the Christmas tree or Hanukkah bush (no peeking!)
- Making homemade ornaments or other holiday crafts (embrace the glitter)
- Having a hot cocoa bar with a variety of toppings and flavors (marshmallows should be their own essential food group)
- Going caroling or singing holiday songs together (Are you team Rudolph or Team Frosty?)
- Reading holiday stories or watching holiday specials on TV (why not both!?)
We hope these ideas help inspire some fun and memorable activities with your family during the holiday season!
DieselCore will be closed for the holidays on Friday, December 23, 2022, and Monday, December 26, 2022.