The core standards below apply to any core product being sent in for full credit.
If you have a question regarding your cores, please make sure that you contact a Diesel Core staff member before sending your cores in to verify the pricing on your product.
All damaged units sent without prior approval may be reduced in price or rejected upon inspection. Should you have damaged units, please call us at (713) 849-5302 or email us at email@example.com Some units still have partial value if damaged.
Fuel Injection Pumps / High Pressure Oil Pumps:
- Must be in takeout condition - No missing valves, solenoids, parts or pieces.
- Connectors and plugs must be in good condition.
- No fire damage units.
- No previous dismantled units - all screws, nuts, seals, plugs etc. must be intact.
- No body or housing damage
- Some units are required to spin freely
- Both housings must be free of damage - no gouges, broken pieces or internal damage.
- This includes damage from the wheel making contact with inside of the housing.
- No broken turbine shafts or wheels.
- No excessive shaft play.
- All actuators, pedestals, sensors, wires, etc. must be intact.
- No fire/water damage units.